View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012   #3
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1257 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Tailgate vs. Vikings

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyb View Post
Ted,
You won't likely remember me -- hell, maybe you do. Rickyb. 3 years ago. JAX tailgate, last of the year. Me and my buddy Pat (patbone21) came by. I still rave to all my friends about how great a party you guys throw. I met you, Grandma, Joe (although he *definitely* won't remember :-) ), others. Fast forward....my friend Jeff T is attending the game with his wife. Any chance he could stop by the Blue Crew tailgate? (He won't come empty-handed, of course.)

Holla at a Texans brother.

Rickyb
Ricky-

Everyone is welcome at the Blue Crew Tailgate. Have him stop by & say "Hi!". In case he needs them - the maps are here: https://www.facebook.com/BlueCrewTailgate
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote