View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012   #6
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 66827 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Playoff advice needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Lloyd has had 25 targets in the last 2 weeks, pick him up ASAP. He's a much better play than Maclin at this point. The Pats lost Stallworth in the game against us, and Welker hasn't looked like himself recently. No Gronk means Hernendez and LLoyd are the top options against the Jags this week.
Who do you replace?
Reggie Bush is going against Buffalo and is projected to score 19 for me -- thats higher than Adrian Peterson's projected score. I doubt he gets there, but even 10-12 would be great

I'm not sitting Peterson

Trent Richardson is going against a very tough Denver defense, but he's scored in 4 or 5 straight games and hasn't scored less than 10 points in weeks. Cleveland could get behind Denver early and be forced to throw a lot I suppose. He is projected to score the fewest points of any of my starters, but he has averaged 13.8 points a game in my league -- one of the tops

VJax is getting a ton of targets in Tampa but they're playing a tough Rams defense. Reggie Wayne is in a must win game against a mediocre opponent