Thread: DeVier Posey
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012   #42
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 79683 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: DeVier Posey

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Agreed he could've probably been taken later. Posey is a great athlete. His hands are what worried me. But that could've just been rust after missing last yr. Gary has done a great job of bringing Posey along slowly, letting him shake the rust off.

BTW, Yesterday was what an offense looks like with a legitimate WR2. Gary needs to break a tendency that I saw yesterday, which was in the 4th qtr everytime Walter was in the game the Texans ran the ball.

I hope the Texans still use a high pick rd 1-2 on a WR like Patterson or Dobson. Big time athletes, Schaub would look alot better with a WR crew of AJ,Posey/Patterson and Martin. Those are weapons at WR that the Texans haven't had since their inception.
Hmm, you didn't have any problem with Josh Gordon.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote