View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012   #35
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81973 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Your opinions on Texans draft changing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
Agree 100%

Disagree 100%.

As I wrote in a PM to badboy and BL when trying to convince them of Ogletree's awesomeness "At 235 lbs Olgetree is a little light now... but he has a large frame. I think he could get to 245-250 without losing his athleticism. The dude is a playmaker, and great in coverage (used to be a safety). He can blitz, he can tackle, he can cover. Every time I watch Georgia he sticks out because he flat out makes plays."

I think Ogletree will be a fantastic playmaker.

This year (either his 2nd or 3rd playing ILB... in a 3-4 no less) he has 98 tackles, 8.5 TFL, 2 sacks, 1 INT, 5 breakups, and 6 hurries... in 9 games. He needs to get bigger, but I think he is perfect for the D.
I could be underrating him due to Alabama running the ball down Georgia's throat.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote