View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012   #5
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 16963 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Your opinions on Texans draft changing?

Best value(on Texans' board) player available NT, DE, ILB, OLB, OT, S positions in not particular order. Rick Smith seems to me always talk about value when they draft someone. Plus Wade's factor. Seems to me Wade has strong say in drafting player on early rounds. So, I think 1st rd goes to D as this will be Wade's second draft and he may need some more pieces of puzzle to make D more dominate. Remember, Wade had 4-3 guys and turned those players to 3-4 guys and he may want a few more 3-4 scheme suitable players from this draft. Just a thought.
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote