View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012   #48
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 149849 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Day After Foxborough Massacre - 2013 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Im seriously considering RT and LG early .... The running game just hasnt been consistent.

Also WR .... This offense just cant seem to finish drives. If AJ doesnt go off , they bog down.
Ivedefended Walter for ages .... but I think the time has come for him to at the least move down the depth chart.

NT and CB are also on my radar.
Posey continues to improve as a catcher (his blocking looks good) and he could start over Walter next year.