View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012   #26
sandman
All Pro

Rep Power: 67652 sandman is a quality contributor and well respectedsandman is a quality contributor and well respectedsandman is a quality contributor and well respectedsandman is a quality contributor and well respectedsandman is a quality contributor and well respectedsandman is a quality contributor and well respectedsandman is a quality contributor and well respectedsandman is a quality contributor and well respectedsandman is a quality contributor and well respectedsandman is a quality contributor and well respectedsandman is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Would You Trade....

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Understood,

But I believe CJ is the best WR in the game today and that's taking nothing away from AJ. I'm betting with Staffords arm the Texans OL/run game that he would've been better than Schaub this yr, not to mention yrs to come and I'm a Schaub guy.
Oh, I agree that CJ today is a better player than AJ today, and that Stafford is a greater talent that Schaub.

I was just pointing out that for all of the Lions' up-tempo play and all of the Texans scripted, run away and hide style of play where it is all about being able to simply manage the game plan, Matty Half-Ear actually has better stats and more success than Stafford.

Also, and this is my personal unsolicited opinion, but Stafford seems much more effective with his feet than in the pocket. Kube's style of play relies on a system quarterback rather than a mobile playmaker. I am not sure that he would be any more successful on this team than he is on the Lions.
sandman is offline   Reply With Quote