View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012   #17
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Would You Trade....

The closest to any for me would be Tate and KJ for five thirds. First too many players in first & second goin back to school which pushes players of interest up and out of range. Second, no one to replace KJ. Third more interesting if it were say top five in third round, but no thanks. I am interested in trading Tate if you want to come up with a deal fo rhim.