View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012   #25
Perki-Perk
DieHard Texan!

Section: Wolfies, Table 16
Rep Power: 4783 Perki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Not quite as worried about the Vikings..

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
I see it's time for me to bust out the Christian Ponder files:

Here is a graph through like week 5 or 6 that shows his completion percentage matched up against how far he has to throw the ball:

Here are three passes he threw back to back to back against Tennessee:

32 on the Titans is part of their culture that has them losing. I love it! "Hey, you could have caught that and got some yardage, but instead, I'm going to tip it to myself for no gain! woohoo!" F the Traitors!

Basically Minnesota has some good offensive pieces (Peterson, Harvin, Rudolph, and Kalil) and their defense has been playing way over expectation (And they just lost a CB to a broken ankle sooooooooo). This is not Aaron Rodgers we're talking about whipping our asses, it's Christian Ponder. You're perfectly fine selling him very short in my opinion.
I hate the Tennessee Tacs!!!