View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012   #15
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Would You Trade....

Assuming money and cap are no object, I'd do:
1) Matt Schaub, Andre and a 1st for Stafford, C.Johnson a 2nd and 3rd pick

An upgrade at QB and the best WR in the league for a 1st? Yes please. I love Andre, but you can't pass up this deal. Stafford working with a guy like Kubiak for a couple years would improve greatly. With a solid run game and the play action bootlegs, he would almost immediately become a top 5 QB on our team if CJ came with him. Hell, even if it was just Schaub for Stafford straight up I'd do it, his arm and AJ's deep threat ability would be an awesome combo.