Originally Posted by Rey
****This Thread is just for fun*****
Outrageous scenarios below:
1) Matt Schaub, Andre and a 1st for
Stafford, C.Johnson a 2nd and 3rd pick
2) Arian Foster and Duane Brown for
Joe Thomas and Trent Richardson
3) JJ Watt and Kareem for
RG3 and a 2nd round pick
4) JJ Watt and Ben Tate for
Andrew Luck and a 1st
5) Jjo, Antonio, Cushing for
Patrick Willis and Navarro Bowman
6) Matt Schaub, JJ Watt, Arian Foster, Brian Cushing, Gary Kubiak, and a 2nd for
Bill Belichick, Tom Brady a 1st and a 2nd
7) Ben Tate and Karem Jackson for
5 third round picks in the next draft
8) Shayne Graham for
Tim Tebow and a sandwhich
9) Chris Myers, Brian Cushing and a 1st for
10) Matt Schaub, Arian Foster, Danieal Manning, Duane Brown and a 2ndfor
Ngata and Ed Reed and Flacco
1. See earlier post.
2. We'd come out on the short end on this trade. No thanks
3. I'll admit I thought about it a long second but no thanks. Kubiak would try to make a pocket passer out of RG3 and that would have me getting out the pink soap. No.
4. Don't have the heart to trade Wade's favorite toy (JJ Watt). Not even for Andrew Luck.
5. Now this one is really, reeeeally tempting. J-Jo is starting to appear a tad injury prone. Ninja's primo days may well be behind him. And Cushing may be (or may not be) damaged goods and and besides Willis and Bowman more than make up for what we'd lose in Cushing... Get them to throw in a 2nd or 3rd... after all we ARE offering up two
pro bowlers to their one. And isn't Willis approaching 30?
6. No. Not giving up Watt or Foster. Take them off the table and we can talk about the deal that remains.
7. Wait... what? What team has five 3rd round picks? So you're really saying Tate for two 3rds and Jackson for three 3rds? Hmmm.... Now who's dumb enough to make those trades... oh wait, doesn't Buffalo need a CB? And Az could use a quality RB...
8. Keep Tebow and make it a big slab of barbeque beef ribs and we'll talk.
9. I'd do this one in a heartbeat.
10. No. This isn't an upgrade. Ed Reed has one foot in retirement. Flacco IS Schaub with a stronger arm but at a less effective decision making level. Not trading Foster and I have no one to step in for D.B.