Originally Posted by Rey
****This Thread is just for fun*****
Outrageous scenarios below:
1) Matt Schaub, Andre and a 1st for
Stafford, C.Johnson a 2nd and 3rd pick
2) Arian Foster and Duane Brown for
Joe Thomas and Trent Richardson
3) JJ Watt and Kareem for
RG3 and a 2nd round pick
4) JJ Watt and Ben Tate for
Andrew Luck and a 1st
5) Jjo, Antonio, Cushing for
Patrick Willis and Navarro Bowman
6) Matt Schaub, JJ Watt, Arian Foster, Brian Cushing, Gary Kubiak, and a 2nd for
Bill Belichick, Tom Brady a 1st and a 2nd
7) Ben Tate and Karem Jackson for
5 third round picks in the next draft
8) Shayne Graham for
Tim Tebow and a sandwhich
9) Chris Myers, Brian Cushing and a 1st for
10) Matt Schaub, Arian Foster, Duane Brown and a 2ndfor
Ngata and Ed Reed and Flacco
1) Yes in a heartbeat
2) No, but it's DB that's the dealbreaker, not Arian
3) Big no
4) Thought about it...JJ is just too much of a gamechanger at a position where gamechangers are few and far between
5) Tempting, but losing JJo hurts our secondary a LOT by moving people up in the depth chart.
6) EXTREMELY tempting. I think I may have to go yes here, even though it makes the Texans feel like not the Texans anymore.
8) What kind of sandwich?
10) No, again, DB is the dealbreaker.