View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012   #20
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 212977 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Your opinions on Texans draft changing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
I don't think we've scored many defensive TDs all year. KMart got one on Special teams, Braman got his. Kj returned one for a TD, Manning did, Jjo did (but I don't think we've scored defensively since we lost Cushing). & that's about it.

We do benefit from the short field, can't argue.

But like you said, that's the game. It's not just offense, or defense.... ST. It's a team thing.

We haven't played any top ten defenses, either points or yards. I think that may be the nugget you're looking for. & that's a concern. We did play Miami & Denver, but again, we are most definitely not the team we were back then. We played the Bears, but didn't really score much.

Denver & that defense is the team I don't want to see in the play-offs.
I think the NE vs SF game Sunday night is the new NFL . The 49ers and their vaunted defense beat NE 41 to 34 . The 85 Bears don't exist anymore and so you better be able to run with the big dogs . That's where the GB and NE games alarm me .

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote