View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012   #19
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 211500 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Your opinions on Texans draft changing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
How many defensive td's in there?

I know it won't greatly change the stats, but just curious.

I know this past week we scored on ST and over the course of the year we've scored defensive td's and given the offense great field position....we've also had two overtime games which bump our point totals a little...

And then against the patriots 7 of Those points were scored by the back ups in garbage time...

I realize every team has stuff like this happen, but I would be interested if there is a stay out there for "true point production"...
I don't think we've scored many defensive TDs all year. KMart got one on Special teams, Braman got his. Kj returned one for a TD, Manning did, Jjo did (but I don't think we've scored defensively since we lost Cushing). & that's about it.

We do benefit from the short field, can't argue.

But like you said, that's the game. It's not just offense, or defense.... ST. It's a team thing.

We haven't played any top ten defenses, either points or yards. I think that may be the nugget you're looking for. & that's a concern. We did play Miami & Denver, but again, we are most definitely not the team we were back then. We played the Bears, but didn't really score much.

Denver & that defense is the team I don't want to see in the play-offs.