View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012   #17
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 39326 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Your opinions on Texans draft changing?

If you improve the middle of this defense with an elite NT w/Cushing returning next season just how many points per game over 28 would be necessary?

With Kubiaks conservative nature I see them addressing ability to improve ball control/time of possession. In my last mock, after taking Jenkins I identified two OT's both bolstering right & left sides. As well ball control WR & blocking TE. Defensively, besides addressing nose also selected two stud LB's one inside Kiko Alonzo & one OLB in Whitney Mercilus teammate last season @ Illinois, Michael Buchanan who has ideal length 6'5" & is a bender with speed @ 245.

edit: nevermind Jenkins is returning for his Senior season @ Georgia http://blogs.ajc.com/uga-sports-blog...ga_sports_blog

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote