View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012   #71
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72199 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "You take the 3 points and move on"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
I agree, I didn't mean anything derogatory towards the Patriots. I'd be happy if that was us since 2002. However, I already get the feeling that we can't win with some of our fans here. I've already heard, "this season means nothing if we don't win the Super Bowl."

& I think that's a crock. I'm not planning a parade or anything, But I do expect a party if we win the AFCCG in Houston and I would have no problem with fans wanting to meet the team at Reliant if they lose the Super Bowl.

This has been an amazing season, as is. We don't look like the best team in football, but we're winning. We're beating decent teams, not the elites, but decent teams.

It's just exhausting.
How would you feel if we lose the AFCC, presumably at home?

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote