View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012   #4
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 51302 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Playoff advice needed

Good advice all around, thanks guys.
Bradford and Eli are both 'projected' by ESPN to score around the same number of points, so I will probably just stick with Eli

Couple of other tough choices this week to make if anyone is feeling in the mood to suggest alternatives for me:

Eli is in

Adrian Peterson is a lock

Trent Richardson is going against the #2 defense in terms of fewest run points allowed (Denver). He hasn't been getting yards, but he has been getting TDs. Play or sit?

Reggie Bush is going against the 30th ranked defense, and is projected to score 19.7 points. He got me 11.5 last week (anything over 10 is good in our league) Play or sit?

VJax and Reggie Wayne both have tough matchups according to ESPN. VJax is going against STL, who is the 5th toughest matchup while Wayne is going against KC, 17th toughest. I picked up Maclin specifically because he plays Washington this week (31st in points), but now Im hesitating on starting him. With Jackson on IR he's their only pass catcher, but at the same time, he has Nick Foles throwing to him....

Only guy worth picking up in FA is Brandon Loyd (going against a terrible team, but the guy Im playing has Brady)