Thread: DeVier Posey
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012   #39
Quick II Draw
Veteran

Rep Power: 2095 Quick II Draw is a quality contributor and well respectedQuick II Draw is a quality contributor and well respectedQuick II Draw is a quality contributor and well respectedQuick II Draw is a quality contributor and well respectedQuick II Draw is a quality contributor and well respectedQuick II Draw is a quality contributor and well respectedQuick II Draw is a quality contributor and well respectedQuick II Draw is a quality contributor and well respectedQuick II Draw is a quality contributor and well respectedQuick II Draw is a quality contributor and well respectedQuick II Draw is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: DeVier Posey

I've seen Posey play since he was considered an all-world WR out of high schol. IMO he is by far the most naturally talented WR on this team since AJ, and it's not even close. He's got sick body control, is able to separate from almost any NFL-caliber DB, and is very underrated after the catch.

He's obviously been at the bottom of the pecking order since this summer. Poor conditioning? Bad routes? Alligator arms? Who knows. None of us, that's for damn sure. When Jean and Martin made highlight reel plays in preseason, there was a lot of talk that Posey was SOL.

Whatever he's done to get on the field the last couple weeks, I hope he keeps it up. The impressive run blocking will only help his cause. It looks like he wants it. I get the impression that the NFL transition has been difficult for him. I hope he doesn't fold, because he could be an elite WR2.