Thread: Titans
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012   #9
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 28657 mattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
Before our game, watching all the analysis on the Titans, I saw Locker making some damn good throws. During our game, I was impressed with their receivers, sorry, but Kenny Brit & Kendal Wright are going to be hell for most teams to deal with.
I like Locker's ability, but I do worry about how he'll pan out in Tennessee. He's already been crushes this year, and I'm not sure how much that will affect his ability to transition into the NFL. He definitely has the physical tools for the league, and I think he is pretty strong mentally.