Thread: DeVier Posey
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012   #34
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: DeVier Posey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldensilence View Post
I still think the most underutilized guy on this offense is Casey.
You can say that again.

I think our receiving corps is in decent shape with Posey, Jean and Martin backing up Johnson and Daniels. I know Walter will probably stick around as long as Kubiak does so whatever there. Graham is a good backup and Casey is still awesome even if they don't really exploit his versatility as much as they should. I don't however, believe the eventual replacement to the throne of 80 is around. Whether they choose to address that or not, I think we're pretty set for a year or two. If Posey keeps up catches like that or Martin learns how to catch then run or Jean starts making more highlight grabs...even throw in ol' steady hands Walter. Andre isn't that old!

Cordarelle Patterson is one I wouldn't mind having around!
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote