View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012   #63
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: "You take the 3 points and move on"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post

Ultimately, I think we are overthinking this. Sometimes you are the windshield, sometimes you are the bug. This year we're the windshield more.
True.... true.

It's amazing that we lose to the Patriots & everything about our team is bad. QB, Coach, Players, Defense, offense, running game, special teams...... well ok, our ST are bad.

But the Patriots do the same thing the following week & they're not so bad. They're still one of two teams we don't want to see in the play-offs.

I understand the Patriots have been there done that & maybe that affords them a pass, I can see how you wouldn't be worried about their ability to win a Super Bowl. But don't they do this every year? Get to the Super Bowl & lose? It feels like it anyway, & no one here would be happy if we get to the Super Bowl & lose.

It's going to be because our QB isn't clutch, it's going to be because our Coach is too conservative, it's going to be because you can't play man coverage against Kaepernick & Harbaugh...

Say, that reminds me. The Patriots didn't win the Super Bowl last year with a clutch, HOF QB & coaching combo & they didn't play a lot of man coverage.

We probably won't win the Super Bowl, but it won't be because of any of those things. It will be because that other team will be better than us that day. That's football. That's just the way it goes.