Thread: DeVier Posey
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012   #33
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 125942 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: DeVier Posey

Quote:
Originally Posted by hradhak View Post
My only problem with the Posey pick is that I think we could have had him later in the draft and didn't need to use a 3rd to get him.

Still, he's come along well. I'm hoping AJ takes him under his wing and makes him a #2.

My guess is Walter is gone unless he takes a big pay cut. He may do so, he doesn't seem to be a guy who's in it for the money alone.
Agreed he could've probably been taken later. Posey is a great athlete. His hands are what worried me. But that could've just been rust after missing last yr. Gary has done a great job of bringing Posey along slowly, letting him shake the rust off.

BTW, Yesterday was what an offense looks like with a legitimate WR2. Gary needs to break a tendency that I saw yesterday, which was in the 4th qtr everytime Walter was in the game the Texans ran the ball.

I hope the Texans still use a high pick rd 1-2 on a WR like Patterson or Dobson. Big time athletes, Schaub would look alot better with a WR crew of AJ,Posey/Patterson and Martin. Those are weapons at WR that the Texans haven't had since their inception.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote