View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012   #65
ajohnson80
Veteran

Rep Power: 810 ajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Alex Smith vs. Colin Kaepernick

I thought Kaep played ok. He is making alot of mistakes Alex wouldn't make, but he is also making plays Alex can't make. The more I see of Kaep it's clear he is a great fit for what they are doing on offense.

I still think Harbaugh made a mistake giving him the team this year because he is still learning and I think he will cost them a game in the playoffs that Alex would not. He should have given the team back to Alex for this season, and spent the off-season better preparing Kaep. This would have given him a whole season to improve on some of his decisions before hitting the playoffs.
ajohnson80 is offline   Reply With Quote