Thread: Titans
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012   #4
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Titans

Before our game, watching all the analysis on the Titans, I saw Locker making some damn good throws. During our game, I was impressed with their receivers, sorry, but Kenny Brit & Kendal Wright are going to be hell for most teams to deal with.

I don't know much of their coaching staff, but I know they've got some good people over there.

I'm not saying they'll be a force to reckon with next year, but I wouldn't be surprised.

94 yard TD CJ2ypc...... damn.

Anyway, thought I'd watch tonights game to "scout" them for next year.