View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012   #55
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 56992 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "You take the 3 points and move on"

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
Not me. This is a foot-on-the-throat, grind-out-a-win type of football. This is COWHER type of football (for those people still wanting Cowher in here.) That's Parcells type of football.

Also, I believe that we're setting up tendencies in the regular season so we can break them in the post-season.
Thank you TPN. So often people here suggest that the coaching staff does not want everything in the cupboard on film and I agree with this. Though I have no way of proving it except letting the powers that be prove it throughout the playoffs which are right around the corner. That "Denny's Menu" so often discussed I believe will get a lot thicker during the run. Depending on how deep we go and the situations that will most assuredly present themselves I think there will be some calls that leaves this fanbase and others thinking "Where the hell did that come from? I've never seen that before." I think Kubiak is just setting up the pieces. This chess match isn't over. Heck, it hasn't even really started yet. All that keyboard poking to say: Get your ready.

I hope.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote