View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012   #54
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 234681 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: "You take the 3 points and move on"

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
Also, I believe that we're setting up tendencies in the regular season so we can break them in the post-season.
Interesting. I still cannot get my head around the way we played Baltimore in the divisional round last year. I thought that was so anti-Kubiak, so maybe you've got a point.

But the way I see it, without an "elite" QB, to win consistently against the "elite" QBs, we're going to have to keep them off the field. I know that goes against the grain of where the NFL is right now, but the NFL is cyclical. Putting together a good run game & a good defense is easier than finding a franchise QB. Even looking at Andrew Luck yesterday, I'm not sold that the Colts hit the lottery everyone thinks they did.