View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012   #63
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 258843 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Alex Smith vs. Colin Kaepernick

Speaking of Alex Smith.

What do you think of the decision to go with Kaepernick now?

I know we've seen Alex Smith go against Brees in the Play-offs & hang. We've seen Alex Smith have at least a couple of amazing games.

But if you were to bet money on it, would you think he could have pulled off what Kaepernick did yesterday? I wouldn't. He's just not that guy. That game was right at what I think Smith's ceiling is. The odds of him doing it when you need him to do it are low. That's just the way I see it.

Now Kaepernick wasn't perfect. He had some serious goofs. But he also made plays to "make up" for them & he's got a running game & a defense that will allow him to screw up.