Thread: DeVier Posey
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012   #30
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 200878 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: DeVier Posey

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
That block was great. Couple I was watching game with did not know what I was talking about when I yelled " On, man! Posey just lit that dude up!" Is it possible that Posey 6'2" 211 could be Walter's eventual replacement? Let's get down right giddy and say when AJ retires, Jean 6'3" 215 could be WR1?
Isn't that what we've been talking about?

Posey was drafted to be the new KW. LJ might be the future AJ... but I expect us to go WR again next season just to make sure we've got that possible replacement ready to go.

Martin, otoh, is meant to be the slot receiver we've never really had.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote