View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012   #49
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57325 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "You take the 3 points and move on"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Which has nothing to do with his statements because he was talking about when he played for Kubiak.

He specifically said that when he played Kubiak would go to a different set of play calls for the Red Zone and he didn't like that. He was not commenting on anything they do now. He was recalling his own experiences.

Not sure what that has to do with his analysis.

And BTW, I listen to him a bunch and he is pretty good. He backs the team and their decisions a bunch, so I find it strange that you'd find his takes as ignorant.
I can't say I remember the exact words, but last night he said something that I can say for sure, he's not IN.

I've always like Pitts as a person, and he wasn't a bad player either.
He just wasn't much into the cut blocking scheme.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote