View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012   #48
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 325689 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: "You take the 3 points and move on"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
To be honest with you

I've listened to Chester quite a bit; he doesn't have a real clue what the Texans are all about.

There are plenty of things he doesn't know.
He simply doesn't have enough time to watch the Texans; Some of the things he said. He's definitely NOT in the INs.
'76 c'mon. He played for Kubiak, he's talking about his experience, especially on the situation Rey mentioned.

I think there is another issue here. Pitts doesn't like Kubiak. I don't remember all of the specifics, but I'm pretty sure he wanted to play LT. Kubiak tried him there, didn't like it & put him at LG.

I also don't think he was crazy about the ZBS. He was one of the strongest players on the team & before his leg injury, would have been able to start on any power O team in the league.

I personally think he holds back his opinion a lot. I think he likes the Texans, don't want to say anything negative (I mean he's got a job to keep) but he doesn't like Kubiak. If you were to push him, I bet he'd be able to tell us some stories.