View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012   #43
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 13416 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan
Default Re: "You take the 3 points and move on"

The redzone stuff doesn't always bother me, but the third and long playcalling we have in other parts of the field does bother me. Sure if it's 3rd and 18 at the 3, by all means just call a draw and create more punting room. But half the time they design playcalls that don't get enough yards or whatever. Sometimes i'm all in favor of the ****** it attitude on 3rd and long, and just throw it deep. If it gets picked, it's about the same thing as a punt anyway.