View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012   #42
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "You take the 3 points and move on"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
So Schaub was discussing the game this morning. He was very comfortable with the field goals given the down and distances. For instance, on the 3rd and 15 (goal) he said (paraphrasing) pretty much every team will just run the ball and kick the field goal, you don't want to risk a turnover.

Does this attitude of our QB and HC worry anyone?
Yes it worries be a little. I'd rather have a coach and QB that are pissed that they didn't drop a 7 spot on their opponents noggin. I wish Kubiak would call some things differently...But whatever...They have more information than I do so they may see something that we don't...

I just don't like the "meh" attitude they have about it. It's almost like they are content with field goals and don't want to risk going for a TD when things get a little dicey.

I don't think Kubiak trusts his offense in those situations. Whatever. He thinks he needs to shelter them...And he would know best...
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote