View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012   #3
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Playoff advice needed

I would stick with Eli after seeing what the other Manning did to the Ravens this week. The Ravens are just too hurt to take down the Giants right now. If you are deadset on switching him out, I would go with Sam Bradford. Tampa sucks at pass defense, but is "good" against the run. STL can't seem to run very well anyways, and with Amendola back, he should put up some good numbers.

As for your flex, I would go troll the waiver wire for a better selection. There has to be someone good available with only 2 bench spots per team.