View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012   #37
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "You take the 3 points and move on"

Nothing but speculation on my part: Kubiak has a long-term QB project in the works all the time. He never stops looking for the next Houston Texans starting QB. I think when he finds a (late round/UDFA) guy he wants to take a long look at it he brings them in and starts working with them. When that guy stops absorbing information or demonstrates that he's not able to do what he needs to then Kubiak moves on to the next one. Schaub's eventual successor will most likely be somebody we pick up like this and who sticks. Could be Yates or Keenum if he can learn it and do it, could be someone else I think that for Kubiak this is as much his hobby as it is his job.