View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012   #23
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 322585 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Something happened

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekLee1 View Post
To play a 25-week season (17, plus pre- and post-season), you absolutely MUST pace yourself, or you'll be out of gas come playoff time. I think what he's saying now is "damn the pacing, it's full speed from here on out". I get that.
That & I doubt you'll find a "great" player that says any different after a loss. There is something they could have done better that would have changed the outcome of the game.

After the Colts game, Watt saying the same thing, "I left plays on the field" that's that other level.