View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012   #22
DerekLee1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1687 DerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Something happened

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Same thing with AJ.

He said the Pats game is the biggest game in franchise history.

He said to come out and watch them play against the Colts.

Does that mean he's been taking play off the whole year?

To play a 25-week season (17, plus pre- and post-season), you absolutely MUST pace yourself, or you'll be out of gas come playoff time. I think what he's saying now is "damn the pacing, it's full speed from here on out". I get that.
DerekLee1 is offline   Reply With Quote