View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012   #2
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 46441 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Playoff advice needed

I would stick with Eli, he's the one that got you here. I couldn't live with myself if I replaced my QB week 16 and it cost me a championship.

For example, I didn't make the playoffs in my money league but if I had I was considering benching Rodgers for Freeman. Freeman had been hot and had a great matchup against NO defense. Rodgers on the other hand had 4 lackluster weeks in a row and a matchup in Chicago. Rodgers scored 25 points and Freeman had -5. Had that cost me a playoff game I think I would have quit fantasy football forever.

You gotta dance with the one who brung ya!