View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012   #20
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 165505 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Something happened

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
I know what happened...Pats had a good Oline and found a way to contain Watt. FF one week and a miserable Colts line had no shot against Watt. Shut down Watt...you shut down this defense.
Yeah, can't argue with that. That is when someone else has to step up and get it done. When I look at the guys we have out there I see that Smith & Barwin are both capable of doing that but so far we haven't seen much of it from them. Mercilus maybe could too. Don't know.

If nobody else steps up you're right, we're done.