View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012   #15
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 32471 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Something happened

Watt is going to get his. Antonio Smith is key:

Quote:
(Smith on the pressure he put on Indianapolis QB Andrew Luck) I made up my mind last week when I walked off that field that each and every thing I do from the rest of this year is going to be aggressive and how I used to play when I was younger and Im not going to leave anything on the field.* I remember walking off the field a loser in the Super Bowl years passed and Christ has given me another chance to be here again and Im not going to let it go.
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote