Thread: The Dolts
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012   #6
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 48121 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Dolts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailgate View Post
Lol, its a smack thread cmon! There is certainly voice of reason, but not as many as I thought and a couple of them are from other teams.
LOL, I totally missed the forum. I thought this was in the NFL forum and was a legitimate complaint about Colts fans.

I'll get my smack on, then.

I can't stand the Colts. They are one of my least favorite teams. Going from Peyton to Luck shouldn't have been allowed. They purposefully tanked last year and its obvious this year, because Luck hasn't been that much better than the QB output they got last season.

I don't see them passing us in the division for a long, long time. I hope Luck throws 3-4 picks in the playoffs and completely regresses from that point onward