Thread: The Dolts
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012   #7
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 72911 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Dolts

Here are some more quotes..

Quote:
But... they do own the division this year. I mean, that's pretty much fact.
Quote:
As of now, we simply don't have the talent to keep up with them. We do have the team to be able to beat them, but they have a deeper and more complete roster. That doesn't mean that their reign will last very long though. I think today was their third win of the season against a team with a winning record. But they have earned the division crown, so kudos to them for that.
Quote:
They are the kings of the south...for now. But weary is the head that wears the crown. The Colts are like Cassius...they have that lean and hungry look.
Quote:
Texans won it fair & square.

And it doesn't look like it is going to be anyone but the Colts & Texans next year.

It could turn out to be quite the rivalry in the next couple years.
Quote:
The Texans could very well have it next year. But the colts are like rock and roll, they will never die.
Quote:
Texans won it fair and square...so they deserve some praise...but...as in all things..what goes up, must come down...maybe next year is our year again to begin another long run of AFC South Championships...
Quote:
No Texans own this division. Beat us than we will see but for now 2 consecutive division titles. No I do it want you to be impressed just saying.
Quote:
They do for now they have won it the past two years and are 5-0 vs. the South this year and are combined 9-2 vs. it the past two years and one of those two loses came in a game where they rested their starters.
Quote:
You may not like this, but in NFL circles, from top to bottom, that is considered a very, very good roster.

Easily top-8, and that's the top quarter of the entire league.
etc

Just pointing it out. Many of their fans give us props. They are a major rival... I would hope they weren't gushing about us-- especially since we play again in 2 weeks