View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012   #149
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: This team's in trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
We can win a superbowl this year. But we will either need to step our game up in multiple areas, or we will have to just have a bunch of breaks go our way. I'd rather we take the bull by the horns though.
True, but what team hasn't said that? I'm sure the Patriots would have appreciated a few breaks in last year's Super Bowl, even though I bet there are many people who thought they got plenty during that game.

& yes, I see many reasons to make me believe our best football is ahead of us, this season. But I also see a lot to be happy about now. We haven't been playing our best football, far from it & these guys refuse to lose. This game (as you know) is 60% mental.

We've seen that isn't good enough against the Packers or the Patriots. But once our talent level gets back up (& right now, with Jjo, Newton, & Graham back, waiting on Brooks) I think it's as good as it's going to get.