View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012   #146
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 322585 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: This team's in trouble

We don't have an elite QB. We don't have a clutch QB.

What we do have, is a QB who has shown a certain level of mastery to run this system. With that said, I can not explain how we have not been able to convert & score TDs against the Titans (32; 29.7 ppg), Patriots (17; 22.5 ppg), & Colts (24; 25.6 ppg) if we're supposed to have the #3 scoring offense (28.1 ppg).

I like having Newton back. I hope that helps us run the offense we all thought we'd see this year.