View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012   #18
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 111928 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Is ap one of your top 5 ever?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
Yeah..... I kinda jumped the gun a little. Hard to believe (for me anyway) that Peterson has played that long.

I wouldn't put any of those guys in the top 5 anyway.... just running off at the mouth.

Here's a list, top 10. Where do you think he fits? Emmit just cracks their top 10.
outside of the top 3..that list is terrible imo. Gale Sayers & Earl Campbell imo have no business being on that high on the list. It's arguable whether or not Campbell should be on the list period...& then to have both of those guys well ahead of Emmitt............
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote