View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012   #24
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 12117 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Week to Week Scenarios

Alright. So. Week 15 is almost in the books.

We had some big games, and some big outcomes.

Let's look at the good guys first.

With today's win we clinch our second Division title in a row. I already went out and bought a pennant and my t shirt. Since New England just lost to San Fran (which also made SheTexan a little more happy than us) that means we also clinch a number 1 seed, with a win at home next week.

So here is what we want. One more win.

Either next week, or in Indy, all we need is one more win. We get that Number one seed.

Also, Since New England lost, Denver has the inside track to the Number 2 seed. They need to win out, and doing that should be easy for them. They have Cleveland next week, and Kansas City the following week.

So with a first round bye, We could potentially get Baltimore in the Divisional Matchup, and Denver or New England in the Championship game. Of course, we shouldn't speculate.

Here is the bad Scenario though. If we lose our next two, we will get the #3 seed and miss out on a first round bye.

So take care of business next week, and we will have the inside track to the Super Bowl.

Keenum is not the QB of the future.
Lurvinator11 is offline   Reply With Quote