View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012   #146
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 81312 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WTF is going on with Foster?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
BS. DD had a lot of seasons like Foster had today. Lots of carries for little or no gain and busted a few big ones. Foster, in '10 and '11 had lots of 4YPC+ then busted big ones. DD isn't a pimple on AF's azz.
Ummmm yes i know that, but Foster also has had a decent O-line the whole time he has been here and Leach at FB for 2 seasons.

Foster is a beast i know that, this is just a down season for him, which i dont care what categories he leads. He just isnt as dominant as he has been the past 2 seasons. BUT i think he is just having a down year TBH.