View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012   #142
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15515 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: This team's in trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I enjoyed the NOW last year.

I enjoyed the NOW prior to the Patriots game this year.

I won't be easily persuaded to be light-hearted and carefree until this team is playing in the SB. They have a chance, but it hinges on HFA. And Denver is being relentless and we've got two more games to go...and the Pats, I don't think they let up one inch the rest of the way.
We're Top 3, probably Team 2 out of the Top 3 teams in the AFC.

I got your PM, and I agree thatr anything can happen...but we aren't getting a badass young QB anytime soon. They re-up'd Schaub, he's here for a long time. And the Colts? Yeah, they made their own luck with getting Luck. It sucks.
Hey, the pats just crapped the bed!!!
MEGA SWATT is online now   Reply With Quote