View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012   #142
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17946 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: This team's in trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I enjoyed the NOW last year.

I enjoyed the NOW prior to the Patriots game this year.

I won't be easily persuaded to be light-hearted and carefree until this team is playing in the SB. They have a chance, but it hinges on HFA. And Denver is being relentless and we've got two more games to go...and the Pats, I don't think they let up one inch the rest of the way.
We're Top 3, probably Team 2 out of the Top 3 teams in the AFC.

I got your PM, and I agree thatr anything can happen...but we aren't getting a badass young QB anytime soon. They re-up'd Schaub, he's here for a long time. And the Colts? Yeah, they made their own luck with getting Luck. It sucks.
Hey, the pats just crapped the bed!!!
MEGA SWATT is offline   Reply With Quote