Thread: Brandon Harris
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012   #35
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 107641 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brandon Harris

Quote:
Originally Posted by hradhak View Post
Well. I watched him and JJo quite a bit at the game. Harris was up against Wayne quite a bit since Wayne lined up in the slot. My hope is that Harris will play every game from now on as the nickel and get tons of reps. He is going to need those to get good.

He's not as good as KJax from a tackling standpoint, but I think he will be a solid corner in a year if he gets the reps.
He's not tackling as well cuz he's going for the ball. Harris can get his head around where KJ can't.