View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012   #140
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 240492 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: This team's in trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
I'm seeing Denver vs. Houston in the AFCCG IN HOUSTON!!!! Let's see how well the "Forehead" does in our house!! Reliant Stadium will be rocking like a Metallica concert on steroids!!!!
I'd much rather play New England or Baltimore. Denver's D is pretty good. It'll be difficult keeping our offense on the field. If we get the Pats that are playing tonight, I think we've got a chance.