View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012   #141
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 44358 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WTF is going on with Foster?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Did i ever say foster was a bust, hell no def one of my favorite running backs of all time, and i'm glad we resigned him to a long contract. All i said was he is having an off season. Plus i remember a guy named Domanick Davis who ran very well behind very bad o-line, just saying.
DD had a few decent seasons but nothing that could touch what Foster has had.
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/6437

I never said you said he was a bust. I am just disagreeing about Foster having a down year. Yes, he is down in YPC but any other RB would have less than 1000 yards behind the blocking he has gotten.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote